Passed in 2009, EmPOWER Maryland is a law designed to reduce the state’s total energy consumption. It is funded by charging each consumer of Maryland utilities a monthly fee.
You’re already paying into this fund—
so work with DreamHome to get the cash back you deserve. Go green and save big now!
3 Quick Steps to Qualify for Your Rebate:
- Schedule Your Energy Audit through DreamHome: DreamHome is an approved energy auditor for this program.
- Improve Your Home: DreamHome’s licensed remodelers will make any energy efficient improvements you need and want: replace windows and/or doors, R-49 blown-in attic insulation, and more!
- Get Your Rebate! Once your energy efficient improvements are made, we’ll verify energy savings of at least 15% so that you qualify for your rebate of up to $7,500 for the improvements.
How DreamHome Makes It Easy
DreamHome will guide you through the entire EmPOWER Maryland program. We’ll:
- Examine your home using industry-best technology: blower doors, thermal imaging cameras, and other safety testing devices
- Tell you exactly how much money you’ll save based on state-of-the-art, computer-based energy calculations
- Give you 14 free LED lightbulbs and an automatic power strip to get things started
- Install R-49 attic insulation and air sealing, two of the most energy efficient upgrades you could possibly make
- Back our improvements with impressive warranties so that you not only get energy savings but lasting peace of mind
After our energy specialists have led you through the entire process, the only thing left is to claim your rebate! Call or submit a quote today to claim your refund!
For more information on this program, click here to download our PDF guide
Transforming Your House into Your Dream Home